2011/12/21

TAKE A NOTE






Wow, today I received a great Christmas present. I was aware of the notebooks from Moleskine and Fieldnotes,but I never heard about this beauty. It's a Traveler's Notebook by Midori. The leather covers are made by hand. Roughly cut leather and a rubber band with the clasp made of tin. The inside notebook is made in Japan and has Midori's original paper made to pursue the highest comfortability to write. Thanks to the people from Prima Image Consultants my desk will soon look like the picture above.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How cool is this?

Michael Francis said...

What is the kraft colored notebook under the MTN?

niek said...

Sorry Michael, I have no clue....is there somebody who can help Michael?

Unknown said...

Recently received midori. I'm so excited. Being left handed causes special challenges when writing in a bound notebook. This is the solution!